17th December 2013 Content supplied by:
New VWR® Dehydrated Culture Media Range
This new addition to the VWR microbiological culture media portfolio complements the ready to use media range for a wide variety of applications in many different industries including pharmaceutical, cosmetic, food, dairy, environment and water control.
All our media are, as you would expect, produced using high quality raw materials and are subject to strict quality controls, in a production environment following Good Manufacturing Practice guidelines.
Raw materials are selected in compliance with the required standards and the finished product is:
- High quality dehydrated media for the microbiology laboratories
- Compliant with international standards, such as ISO and Pharmacopoeia
- All the ingredients and media are available in practical 500 g bottles
- Available in standard formulations and animal-free
- Custom products available
Documentation is available for download from our website for all dehydrated culture media and ingredients:
- Technical Data Sheets (TDS)
- Certificate of analysis (CoA)
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
For more information contact your local VWR sales office.
Date Published: 17th December 2013
PrimeraDx's ICEPlex C. difficile Assay
Boost your Influenza Research with