Accessories Make Ste...
Merck Expands Food P...
7th November 2016 Content supplied by: Merck Millipore
New EZ-Fit™ Filtration Units - Microbial Testing Without the Burden
Merck has expanded its portfolio of EZ-Fit™ filtration units, ready-to-use, disposable filtration devices for bioburden testing. The new EZ-Fit™ filtration units come with a wide range of membrane sizes to suit all applications, and a new patented drain design to accelerate processing of turbid and hard-to-filter matrices.
The full portfolio, including the new units, conforms to international standards (USP/EP) and water testing regulations, and can be used for filtration of liquid samples including water, raw materials, in-process samples and final products. They are available in 100 mL or 250 mL funnel sizes.
Advantages of EZ-Fit™ filtration units include:
- Optimized membrane remains perfectly flat after filtration to stay in constant contact with culture media
- Unique funnel shape and hydrophobic material minimize residue and maximize sample volume
- Innovative funnel assembly eases sample collection and prevents leaks
- Stay-in-place lid prevents contamination during filtration
- Specialized rim design keeps forceps away from filtration area during transfer forceps from accidentally touching the membrane filtration area during transfer
- Easy manifold access enables better cleaning
- Transparent funnel design allows user to see when filtration is complete from any angle
- Unique membrane base shape enables easy membrane transfer
- Stackable units save space in the work area
Visit Merck Millipore for more information on Merck's portfolio of EZ-Fit™ Filtration Units.
Date Published: 7th November 2016
Source article link: View
Accessories Make Sterility Testing Faster
Merck Expands Food Pathogen Diagnostics