8th July 2019 Content supplied by: Merck Millipore
MilliporeSigma Featuring MC Media Pads at IAFP
MC-Media Pad® is designed for convenient and rapid routine testing of microbial contaminations in your food and beverage products. The pads are coated with a growth medium and chromogenic substrate for specific detection allowing faster results and improved readout.
Benefits of MC-Media Pad:
- Save space in your fridge and incubator
- Go green & gain: reduce your environmental impact
- Improve your inventory management with a shelf-life of up to 36 months
- Comply with regulations (AOAC-PTM, Microval)
- No spreading device required
- Compatible with interscience Scan® 1200 Reader, ref. 437 000
- Simplify your workflow!
MC Media Pad products include a Rapid Aerobic Count, Coliform, E. coli & Coliform, & Yeast and Mold media options.
MilliporeSigma is a full solutions provider of microbial testing for food, including rapid pathogen detection, hygiene monitoring, reference standards, culture media, and pesticide analysis.
Discover MC Media Pad at IAFP 2019 booth #555
Date Published: 8th July 2019
Source article link: http://ow.ly/1W4a30p37Gf
[Webinar] New Tool to Assess
Food Poisoning from Campylobacter spp.&