Latest Microbiology ...
14th January 2020 Content supplied by: rapidmicrobiology.com
Latest Microbiology Newsletter - 14 Jan 2020
In this weeks microbiology newsletter, find:
- Sterility testing - improve dexterity and security when piercing cartridges, or soft single-use plastic containers with this new short 20 mm length needle - video.
- Will PathogenDx technology change the way food pathogens are detected? CEO Milan Patel talks to rapidmicrobiology on how this could be a game changer
- Hull University Teaching NHS Trust have selected SAS Super air samplers for their environmental monitoring of operating theatres.
- MIC test strip for Minimum Inhibitory Concentration (MIC) of Ampicillin-sulbactam has received FDA approval
- The best way to count probiotics is with flow cytometry, special report with Marco Pane, R&D manager of Probiotical, a manufacturer of probiotics.
To read the full newsletter go to: www.rapidmicrobiology.com/view-newsletter/186
Have the latest microbiology product news sent straight to your inbox - subscribe for free now
Date Published: 14th January 2020
Source article link: View
Latest Microbiology Newsletter - 21 January 2020