20th October 2020 Product update: rapidmicrobiology staff writer
Introducing IDEXX Currents: a New Resource for Water Laboratory Professionals
Find out what is current in water microbiology testing: introducing idexxcurrents.com, a new resource for water laboratory professionals.
IDEXX Currents was developed to share valuable industry knowledge with water testing laboratories. Although Currents was designed for the North American market, you will find that the vast majority of content is also relevant for European labs.
Lab managers are invited to learn about best practices in management, lab efficiency, communicating with customers and employees, as well as stay up-to-date on the latest news and research in the water industry.
Here are the topics that you can find on the site:
- Run your lab - Learn how to improve your lab’s workflow, inventory management, and financial planning;
- Communicate better - Discover marketing and communication strategies to reach your customers;
- Manage your team - Pick up tips and advice on how to manage your team more effectively;
- Stay compliant - Keep compliance regulations top of mind with these tips and best practices;
- News & research - Stay in the know on the latest in the water industry.
The site is available here: www.idexxcurrents.com
To find out more about IDEXX Water, the global experts in water microbiology, visit www.idexx.co.uk/water
IDEXX Water UK
Units 1B and 1C, Newmarket Business Park, Studlands Park Avenue, Newmarket, Suffolk CB8 7ER
T: +44 (0)1638 676800
Date Published: 20th October 2020
Source article link: View
Note: This content has been edited by a rapidmicrobiology staff writer for style and content.