iQ-Check Kits Receiv...
Bio-Rad Launches New...
28th February 2023 Content supplied by: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Droplet Digital PCR for STEC Testing
Join Bio Rad ddPCR expert Dr. Season Xie and key opinion leader users, Dr. Alex Brandt (Food Safety Net Services, A Certified Group Company) and Dr. Mick Bosilevac (USDA ARS) as they discuss the power of ddPCR as a culture independent confirmation method for Shiga toxin producing E.coli (STEC) in beef samples.
In this webinar, participants will gain valuable insight into:
- Introduction and basic principles of ddPCR as a screening and confirmatory tool for STEC testing
- Comparative analyses of data from ddPCR and qPCR to distinguish true positive and true negative STEC samples
- Study design and data generated by Food Safety Net Services (A Certified Group Company) using samples from a major beef producer
- Research study design and data generated by USDA-ARS with beef and pork samples
- Opinions of experts on the ability of ddPCR technology to enhance the accuracy of STEC testing while drastically reducing false positive rates
Join at a time convenient to you.
Sessions are planned as follows:
AmericasMarch 1, 2023,
- 10:00 AM PST (Los Angeles)
- 1:00 PM EST (New York)
Europe, Middle East, and AfricaMarch 2, 2023,
- 10:00 AM CET (Paris)
Asia PacificMarch 2, 2023,
- 9:00 AM ICT (Bangkok)
- 10: 00 AM SGT (Singapore)
- 1:00 PM AEDT (Sydney)
Can't attend the live webinar? Sign up now for access to the recorded webinar.
USDA ‑ Agricultural Research Service
Chief Science Officer
FSNS, A Certified Group Company
Global Product Manager,
ddPCR Food Applications Bio‑Rad Laboratories
Register here or click on the Request Information button below to contact Bio-Rad directly.
Date Published: 28th February 2023
Source article link: View
iQ-Check Kits Receive AOAC & AFNOR
Bio-Rad Launches New Kits For