24th October 2023 Content supplied by: Bio-Rad Laboratories
Maximize Lab Performance with the Power of Automation
Ideally suited for routine testing in medium to high throughput laboratories, the Bio-Rad iQ-Check Solution is a complete reagent and instrumentation package capable of delivering food pathogen results from food or environmental samples with true walk-away automation.
Fitting seamlessly into the normal laboratory workflow, the iQ-Check Prep Solution is an integrated automated system that includes the iQ-Check Prep liquid handling platform for performing DNA extraction and PCR plate set-up, the CFX Opus 96 Real-Time PCR System and a range of iQ-Check real-time PCR test kits. By combining the power of automation with the accuracy of real-time PCR, the iQ-Check Prep Solution increases confidence in results, delivering high reproducibility and robustness to routine testing labs together with full traceability.
- Complete integrated package with all necessary enrichment media, reagents, equipment, and software are included
- Fully automated for DNA extraction, PCR plate set-up, result reading, and analysis with email notification of results and bidirectional LIMS integration
- Throughput suitable for medium or high-volume labs to process up to 500 samples in an 8-hour shift
- Flexible system to run up to 4 different iQ-Check assays simultaneously
- Continuous monitoring of pipette steps and liquid levels ensures accuracy and full traceability for laboratory accreditation requirements
- Automates the iQ-Check Free DNA Removal Solution (FDRS) protocol
- Internationally validated protocols, including AOAC, Health Canada, AFNOR, MicroVal, and NordVal
- Current food pathogen assay range includes Campylobacter spp., Cronobacter spp., E. coli O157:H7, Listeria spp., L. mono, Salmonella spp., S. Enteritidis, S. Typhimurium, Enterobacteriaceae, STEC virulence genes and the Top 7 STEC O groups.
Watch our webinar, including customer feedback.
To learn more about iQ-Check Prep Solution, visit or use the green "Request Information" button below to ask for details.
Date Published: 24th October 2023
Source article link: View