Microgen® GN-ID ...
4th September 2023 Content supplied by: Gold Standard Diagnostics
DNAllergen RT-PCR Kits for the Reliable Detection of Target Allergen Sequences
Gold Standard Diagnostics is pleased to announce the launch of the DNAllergen real-time PCR kits, a new product line that completes our allergen testing offer with molecular methods. This technique enables the detection of some specific allergens that are not easy to identify by immunoassays (e.g. celery), and show no cross-reactivity with related species (e.g., mustard and rapeseed).
Key Benefits of DNAllergen RT-PCR Kits:
- Higher sensitivity
- Detection of some specific allergens and no cross-reactivity
- Cost-effective product with 50 reaction formats per kit
- First option for confirmatory result
In addition, the GSD DNAllergen kits present several advantages compared with other PCR kits on the market:
- Different options for DNA extraction (some of them under validation)
- Compatible with all kinds of cyclers on the market
- LOQ calculated according to reality: dilutions performed in matrix extracts. No dilution of the inhibitors
The RT-PCR kits are available to detect the following allergens: almond, celery, fish, hazelnut, molluscs, mustard, oat, peanut, sesame and soy.
For more information and online ordering, visit the Gold Standard Diagnostics webpage or email the supplier directly by using the Request Information button.
Date Published: 4th September 2023
Source article link: View
Microgen® GN-ID A: Reliable