19th January 2015 Content supplied by: Hardy Diagnostics
Compact Dry™ - Simple, Ready to Use Plating System
This video from Hardy Diagnostics demonstrates the advantages of the Compact Dry™ system for easier microbial testing of food, beverage, meat, cosmetics, and raw materials.
Advantages of the Compact Dry system include:
- room temperature storage with 18 months shelf life
- re-hydration by the addition of 1ml of prepared sample
- no spreading needed as diffusion automatically occurs
- plates stack easily reducing space required in the incubator
- after incubation colonies can be easily counted and picked off for subculturing/confirmation
Watch the Compact Dry demo video - www.youtube.com/watch?v=mHS05ulZTLo
Tests available are: Total Counts, E.coli and Coliforms, Coliforms, Staph aureus and Yeast and Molds.
Date Published: 19th January 2015
Source article link: View