4th November 2020 Content supplied by: Giles Scientific Inc.
AMR Surveillance with BIOMIC V3: Five Key Advantages
BIOMIC V3 is an open system utilizing digital imaging to automate the reading and CLSI and EUCAST interpretation of clinical microbiology tests and QC from various manufacturers.
Systems are customized with optional modules including disk diffusion, 96-well microtiter, MIC strip, organism ID, and colony counting.
BIOMIC V3 provides a digital record of test results and high-resolution images. An LIS/LIMS interface combined with bar code reading and touch-screen entry on a 24-inch monitor offers labs an optimal setup to standardize, record and report test results.
- Open AST-ID system with no proprietary consumables
- No routine maintenance or on-site support required
- High-resolution images and test results saved
- Annual CLSI & EUCAST guidelines in software
- Portable system and operational in extreme environments
BIOMIC V3 is designed and manufactured by Giles Scientific in Santa Barbara, California, USA.
Date Published: 4th November 2020
Source article link: View
96-Well Microtiter Plate Reading with
Digital Inventory Management & QC for