Major Food Microbiology Pathogens
: 26 Jan 2021
Sector: Food & Beverage
Type: Training, Webinar, Seminar
This online course is aimed at senior microbiologists and experienced laboratory personnel who wish to enhance their knowledge of the four major food microbiology pathogens.
Delegates will gain comprehensive knowledge of each pathogen through a series of presentations covering the latest information available. The lectures will be underpinned by pre-recorded practical demonstrations on the appropriate methods.
The course will be delivered live online over the course of one day, participants will be sent log in details for a WebEx Training session.
Courses are limited to 10 people to ensure an interactive and engaging course for all participants.
Training course content:
- E. coli STEC
- Deliver the latest information on established pathogens
- Demonstrate methods showing how each pathogen should look on a range of selective media
- Outline ‘hints & tips’ regarding methodology to improve testing outcomes
- Gain knowledge of appropriate methods and how to interpret the results.
- Learning and understanding the different options available for confirmation testing.
- Feel more informed regarding characteristics, epidemiology, and tracking sources of contamination.
- Incorporate this knowledge into the internal training of other laboratory staff.
To find out more click the green "Request Information" button below