Advances in Food Authenticity and Microbiology: Do those Genes suit You?
: 21 Mar 2019
: Chipping Campden, United Kingdom
Sector: Food & Beverage
With the food industry becoming increasingly sophisticated, advances in scientific methods are essential. Next generation molecular techniques have the potential to provide new tools to troubleshoot food safety and quality issues. This seminar will showcase the current and future applications of molecular methods in food microbiology and authenticity. Delegates will hear from academia and industry.
Presentations will cover:
- molecular methods to detect pathogens in water
- metagenomics in industry
- metagenomics to detect food fraud
- metagenomics to detect allergens
- Future trends in metagenomics will also be covered.
Key benefits of attending:
- Delegates will learn the about latest techniques in authenticity and microbiology testing
- Practical applications of these techniques will be given
- There will be an opportunity to view the latest technology
Who should attend?
The seminar will be of interest to Food Microbiologists, Virologists, Biochemists, Kit Manufacturers, Hygiene Teams, Technical Managers and Retailers.