2nd European Beverages Quality Conference 2024
EBQC will take place in the Cologne exhibition centre on March 19th from 9:30 AM to 5:00 PM during AnugaFoodTec in connection with the IFU workshop.
This live conference is the chance to share knowledge and network with thought leaders, experts, and professionals from across Europe and beyond in the beverage industry.
- Juice Beverages Trend in 2024 - Tatiana Campos, IFU, Executive Director
- Update on IFU Methods - Aintzane Esturo, IFU, Technical Director
- How to detect and treat contaminations linked to biofilms in the beverages sector - Benoît Duculot, Realco, Head of Innovation and Technology Center
- Communication with authorities - How to get the message across and prevent a global crisis? - Dr Uta Vertbeek, Meyer Science GmbH, Managing Director: Microbiological Issues in Food
- Harnessing the Power of Digitalization and Artificial Intelligence in Beverages Microbiological Quality - Mariem Ellouze, Nestle Research, R&D Expert Predictive Microbiology & Risk Assessment
- Application of Metagenomics in Structured Problem Solving - Juice industry example - Kalliopi Chalkou, Coca Cola HBC, Group Food Safety & Suppliers Quality Manager