Toxinometer® ET-7000 Endotoxin Measurement System
Principle: User-friendly, computer-operated kinetic tube reader that is able to perform all LAL testing methodologies.
Capital equipment required: No
The Toxinometer® ET-7000 is a computer-operated kinetic incubating tube reader, designed to be exceptionally user-friendly. State-of-the-art expansion modules can be connected to allow for endotoxin testing in a wide range of fields and sample quantities. The Toxinometer® ET-7000 can perform all LAL testing methodologies (gel clot, kinetic turbidimetric, and kinetic chromogenic assays). The instrument has 16 wells for single-test configuration in order to easily detect erroneous readings or contamination associated with each well. The kinetic incubating tube reader has uniformity temperature settings of 30°C and 37°C
- Single assay module can simultaneously measure up to 16 samples
- Expansion modules are available (up to 8) to extend the number of samples in multiples of 16
- Single-test configuration avoids the “hot wells” phenomenon associated with microplate readers by evenly distributing the temperature in all single wells
- Reduces the chance of contamination due to the single-well formats
- Ideal for users who are converting from gel clot method to kinetic turbidimetric assays
To find out more use the green "request more information" button below.
FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals U.S.A. Corporation view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +1 804-714-1919