Toxinometer® ET-7000 Endotoxin Measurement System
Principle: User-friendly, computer-operated kinetic tube reader that is able to perform all LAL testing methodologies.
Capital equipment required: No
The Toxinometer® ET-7000 is a computer-operated kinetic incubating tube reader, designed to be exceptionally user-friendly. State-of-the-art expansion modules can be connected to allow for endotoxin testing in a wide range of fields and sample quantities. The Toxinometer® ET-7000 can perform all LAL testing methodologies (gel clot, kinetic turbidimetric, and kinetic chromogenic assays). The instrument has 16 wells for single-test configuration in order to easily detect erroneous readings or contamination associated with each well. The kinetic incubating tube reader has uniformity temperature settings of 30°C and 37°C
- Single assay module can simultaneously measure up to 16 samples
- Expansion modules are available (up to 8) to extend the number of samples in multiples of 16
- Single-test configuration avoids the “hot wells” phenomenon associated with microplate readers by evenly distributing the temperature in all single wells
- Reduces the chance of contamination due to the single-well formats
- Ideal for users who are converting from gel clot method to kinetic turbidimetric assays
To find out more use the green "request more information" button below.