Thermo Scientific™ ClipTip™ Pipette Tips
Principle: ClipTip pipette tips work exclusively with ClipTip pipettes to provide a pipetting system that supports consistent, safe pipetting results
Approvals: Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP, and endotoxins
Suitability: ClipTip pipette tips work exclusively with ClipTip pipettes
Capital equipment required: No
Thermo Scientific ClipTip pipette tips are used exclusively with Thermo Scientific™ F1-ClipTip™ manual pipettes or Thermo Scientific™ E1-ClipTip™ electronic pipettes to create a high-performance ergonomic pipetting system. The innovative interlocking tip interface locks the ClipTip™ tip in place ensuring secure tip attachment to deliver high accuracy and consistency in pipetting results combined with extremely low tip attachment and ejection forces.
See www.thermofisher.com/cliptip for more information.
- Volumes range from 12.5μL to 1250μL
- 96- and 384-formats available
- Low retention available in ClipTip 20-1250 96-format tips
- Certified free of RNase, DNase, DNA, ATP, and endotoxins
- Color-coded for easy identification
- Extended length tips from 12.5µl and 300µl for better reach with specific labware format
Thermo Fisher Scientific (Liquid Handling) view full details
Website: Visit Website