Solus Salmonella Supplement
Principle: Immunoassay media supplement
Approvals: AFNOR & AOAC as part of Solus One Salmonella protocols
Suitability: Supplement for the selective enrichment of Salmonella in Solus One Salmonella assay.
Capital equipment required: No
Supplement for the selective enrichment of Salmonella in Solus One Salmonella assay.
- Proprietary selective supplement
- Allows growth of stressed/injured Salmonella
- Suppresses the growth of majority of Gram positive flora
- Contains a novel selective component (Currently subject to patent application)
- A significant improvement over using selective dyes e.g. brilliant green
- Allows isolation of Salmonella from primary enrichment cultures
- Supplied freeze dried
- Used at 2.22ml/L or 4.44ml/L of BPW (matrix dependent)