Solus RVS Broth
Principle: Pathogen detection in food and environmental samples
Approvals: AFNOR and AOAC as part of Solus Salmonella ELISA protocols
Suitability: Pathogen detection in food and environmental samples
Capital equipment required: No
This Broth is formulated as according to ISO 6579 and has been selected for its compatibility with the Solus Salmonella ELISA test. It gives very consistent growth and isolation of Salmonella sp. and has optimal selective properties resulting in the excellent suppression of background flora that can sometimes interfere with the ELISA test when inferior RVS broths are used.
- R&D determined optimum levels of malachite green and magnesium chloride
- Allows Salmonella to multiply freely
- Inhibits other enteric organisms
- Shown to be superior to Mueller Kauffmann and Selenite Broth for the isolation of Salmonella from meat products
- Extremely efficient in detecting small numbers of Salmonella in heavily contaminated products.
Solus Scientific Solutions Ltd. view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: +44 1623 429701