Red One™ Rapid quality indicator for tap and bottled waters
Principle: Based on the new generation of solid phase cytometry technology, Red One™ detects viable cells by using advanced image processing techniques to track and analyze the assimilation of staining agents by the targeted cells.
Suitability: Drinking water producer: tap & bottled waters
Capital equipment required: Yes
Redberry's Red One™ is an automated platform for rapid and quantitative microbiology detection.
The real-time fluorescence analysis enables a very reliable differentiation of targeted viable cells from inert particles. Filtration, staining, and analysis are fully automated.
Two solutions are available on this platform for testing your drinking waters:
- Direct Viable Count (DVC): a real-time water quality indicator for microbial load
- Total flora (viable cells) counted in 10 minutes – from 1mL to 100mL
- Already commercialized with proven performance (Eau de Paris, Veolia …)
- ColiRed: a drinking water quality indicator
- Same-day result quantitative E. coli-specific detection (Time-to-Result < 6h)
- Orders now possible/ Delivery early 2023
- Easy: No calibration. Ready-to-use. Drop the sample on the cap and close the drawer.
- Precise: Direct counting of cells for 1mL to 100mL of filtered volume
- Rapid: 10 minutes for total flora / Same-day for E. coli quantification