Monkeypox Panels & Controls for QC, Research and Assay Development
Principle: Real-Time RT-PCR technology
Approvals: CE-IVD, RUO
Suitability: ZeptoMetrix External Quality Controls and Verification Panels have demonstrated utility on multiple assays.
Capital equipment required: YES
Development and validation of Monkeypox PCR-based assays are dependent on the availability of high-quality reference materials. ZeptoMetrix® NATtrol™ controls are refrigerator-stable, ready-to-use, non-infectious, whole organisms that can be used across various molecular testing platforms and assays.
Utilizing NATtrol controls helps to monitor testing performance and provides additional confidence in the quality and reliability of clinical laboratory operations. ZeptoMetrix offers a variety of products for your routine QC testing and assay development.
- Refrigerated ready-to-use
- Whole microorganism
- Mimics a true clinical specimen
- Can be used across various molecular testing platforms and assays
- Full process controls to monitor extraction and amplification steps
- Train and monitor laboratory personnel
- Evaluate lot-to-lot consistency of test kits and assay reagents
ZeptoMetrix view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: (800) 274-5487