Principle: Viable air sampler based on mass flow measurement
Approvals: Meets ISO 14698-1 and EN 17141 in ISO Class 5 and GMP Grade A
Suitability: Microbial air monitoring in pharmaceutical industries, medical and veterinary industries, food and cosmetic industries, microbiology laboratories, etc.
Capital equipment required: Nutrient Plate
The MAS-100 NT is the world's best-selling air sampler and the premium version of the portable MAS-100 instruments. It is used for microbial monitoring of air. Equipped with a high-precision mass flow sensor it stands for highest safety and is therefore mainly used in sensitive areas and clean rooms.
- Developed according to GAMP 5, fully validated according to ISO 14698 and EN 17141
- Without air outlet filter applicable in ISO cleanroom class 5/GMP Grade A
- Disinfectable with vaporized and gaseous hydrogen peroxide and industry-standard disinfectants
- Autoclavable and interchangeable hole covers between instruments
- Compatible with different nutrient plates, e.g. ready-to-use 90mm standard, 55mm imprint, or Growth Direct™plates
- Additional safety through the integration of a HEPA filter that can also be retrofitted and independently replaced
- Integrated mass flow sensor with temperature and pressure compensation for ambient air sampling
- Precision seal between perforated cover and collection head without sealing ring facilitates cleaning and disinfection
- Rotating collection head for air sampling with horizontal airflow