LUNA-FL™ Dual Fluorescence Cell Counter
Principle: Cell counting
Approvals: CE, ISO9001, ISO14001
Suitability: Small to medium-sized labs
Capital equipment required: Yes
With four counting modes, the LUNA-FL™ is our powerhouse. Equipped with brightfield and dual fluorescence optics that allow the sensitive detection of most cell types excluding bacteria. The LUNA-FL™ can distinguish primary cells such as PBMCs, splenocytes, neutrophils, and stem cells from undesirable debris for accurate cell count and viability results. Brightfield cell counting, fluorescence cell counting, yeast cell counting, and GFP transfection assays are all in the LUNA-FL™ wheelhouse. This versatile little counter sits comfortably in a cell culture hood or on your benchtop to fit seamlessly into your workflow.
- Dual fluorescence and brightfield cell counting
- Dye exclusion based cell counting with bright field optics
- Optimized for primary cells, stem cells, PBMCs, splenocytes, etc.
- Precision optical design and the new software algorithm
- A wide touch screen and interactive software interface
- On-board review and connectivity to an optional printer
- Images from each channel can be merged and displayed
- Various histograms and cell-size gating
- Disposable slides are available (PhotonSlides™ and LUNA™ Cell Counting Slides)
- Reusable slides are available (LUNA™ Reusable Slide)