New Life Science Com...
Five Reasons to Cons...
13th June 2022 Content supplied by: Fortis Life Sciences
Unrivaled Quality for Your Molecular Diagnostic Assay Development and Manufacturing Needs
Molecular diagnostic applications and assays require customized enzymes, reagents, master mixes, and kitted solutions made under strict quality systems by experts you can trust.
At Fortis, we know what it takes to succeed. We first work with you to understand your specific challenges, and then our experts will design, develop, manufacture, and validate complete assay solutions for your unique application.
Here is what sets us apart:
- Scientist-to-scientist collaboration throughout your entire project
- Products developed and produced in FDA-registered manufacturing facilities under ISO 13485:2016 from early-stage development through manufacturing scale-up
- Product-certified and fit-for-purpose
- Custom formulated solid-phase reagents, both air-dried and lyophilization-ready formats
- Assurance that your assay will work in your hands and on your platform
- Processes to scale up and manufacture at commercial volumes
Ready to develop a molecular diagnostic assay that works to your exact specifications?
Contact our experts at Fortis Life Sciences or use the Request Information button below
Date Published: 13th June 2022
Source article link: View
New Life Science Company Built
Five Reasons to Consider Lyophilized