Real-Time Incubator and Colony Counter Delivers Results from 8 Hrs
The ScanStation is a revolution for microbiological analyses: it detects and counts colonies as soon as they appear at the beginning of the incubation. It is a real-time revolution providing anticipated results for control quality labs in the pharmaceutical, agro-food, cosmetic industries and research. The anticipated results saves time and allows earlier release of production batches.
"With this new technology, microbiologists can actually see, in real-time, the video of bacterial growth on the Petri dishes. This innovation is a mix between classic methods with the Petri dish and the latest innovations in robotic and computing, providing analyses’ results with unequalled accuracy and much sooner." says Emmanuel JALENQUES – Head of R&D and Co-CEO of INTERSCIENCE.
- Colony counting can begin at an early stage of the colony development, starting from 8h of incubation
- Unequalled accuracy of the results, as colonies are detected before clustering or spreading can occur
- Automatic colony counting during incubation for 100 Petri dishes saving time
- Anticipated results provides earlier release of production batches, with plates available for confirmation
The major innovation of the ScanStation is the automatic counting of the colonies at an early stage of their development, starting at the beginning of the incubation cycle. Up to 100 Petri dishes are counted every 30 minutes throughout the process, delivering a video recording of the bacterial growth. Final results are known 3 times sooner and faster because dishes are processed simultaneously and with unequalled accuracy as colonies are detected before clustering or covering can occur.
Multiple award winner:
- Innovation Award Trophy 2017 (Productivity / R.O.I categories) - Forum Labo, Paris, France
- General Public Award Trophy 2017 - Forum Labo, Paris, France
- Design Observer label 2018 - Observeur du Design, Paris, France
- Innovative Companies’ Trophy 2017- CCI / La Montagne, Aurillac, France
Tags: Total Counts, Yeasts & Moulds, Workflow Optimization, Colony Counter
Date Published: January 23, 2018
Source article link: INTERSCIENCE » company contact details