Learn all About Scan...
NEW BagFilter Pipet & Roll - Filter Bag with Easy Pipet Access & Built-in Closure
Following on from the success of the BagFilter bags range, INTERSCIENCE has launched the BagFilter Pipet & Roll.
Labs testing for food pathogens such as Listeria and Salmonella often need to do multiple pipetting from the same sample bag - one sample for quality indicators and another for pathogens after pre-enrichment. The built-in sticker on the Pipet & Roll filter bag improves the ergonomics of this step - to be able to pipet easily without opening the bag again from the top prevents musculoskeletal disorders as the lower pipetting height makes it easy to work with and is ideal for use with pipet cones. The other sticker at the top creates a water-tight bag closure within seconds. Stand and storage is also easy with the BagRack Slide which prevent spillages - waste disposal is then quick and clean.
“Pipetting just by lifting the sticker is a great tool for routine pathogens analyses such as Listeria and Salmonella and enables the use of automatic pipets as well. The closing sticker on top closes perfectly the bag to limit cross-contamination risks.” says Emmanuel Jalenques, head of R&D and co-CEO of INTERSCIENCE.
- Smart sticker bag – after blending, roll top of bag down and seal with built-in sticker
- Time-saving – save manipulations steps
- Safe – avoid cross-contamination risks
- Great ergonomics – easy access of sample avoids risk of musculoskeletal disorders
- Extra resistant – the closure of the bag resists up to 5 kg pressure
There are 3 BagFilter versions to choose from:
- BagFilter Pipet & Roll: quick closure of the bag & easy pipetting
- BagFilter Pipet: easy pipetting
- BagFilter Roll: quick closure of the bag
Watch the video: www.interscience.com
Date Published: 12th November 2018
Source article link: INTERSCIENCE
Learn all About ScanStation