5th June 2012 Content supplied by: IUL S.A.
IUL Releases New Gravimetric Diluter
Featuring: - Enhanced software interactivity that allows for an increase in performance
- Total automation of gravimetric dilutions and liquid dispensing
- A great weight range encompass of 2400 g with a sample weight precision of 0.01g, enabling the device to process both heavy and light samples.
- 5 degrees of instability tolerance that make the instrument capable of operating on unstable surfaces such as those of laminar flow cabinets.
- Ethernet connectivity allows for connection to a LIMS.
- Dilution records can be printed providing full traceability: Operator ID, Sample ID, Sample Weight, Total Weight, Diluent ID
- Dilution factors that correspond to any rational number may be introduced
- Fully upscalable with one and two pump units and 2 and 4 pump accessories: use up to 6 pumps!
Date Published: 5th June 2012
Source article link: View
New Pinch Dilutor: Gravimetric Dilutions
Pinch Dilutor: Affordable and Simple