Detection of Genetic...
25th July 2018 Content supplied by: Eurofins GeneScan Technologies GmbH
Fast & Flexible Listeria Detection Kits: Multiplex or Species-Based
In light of recent food borne illness outbreaks involving Listeria monocytogenes discovered in frozen vegetables, the already present demand for fast and reliable Listeria detection methods has increased. Eurofins GeneScan Technologies’ offers the complete solution for Listeria detection in food products and a broad range of environmental samples i.e. such as swabs, sponges, dusts and process waters taken from food processing plants. All our Listeria detection kits are certified by AFNOR Certification and by the AOAC Research Institute under the Performance Tested MethodsSM Program and offer you a flexible variety of testing solutions, which, besides environmental samples, can be applied to i.e. meat, dairy, vegetable, fruit, fish and seafood products.
BACGene Listeria Real-Time PCR Kits
- Faster time to results than most alternative methods on the market with negative results available in less than 21 hours
- Reliable & highly sensitive detection
- Highly specific due to probe-based real-time PCR
- Internal positive control for verification of PCR performance
- Positive and negative PCR controls
- Comprehensive and simultaneously distinctive, i.e.:
- BACGene Listeria Multiplex, which simultaneously detects Listeria spp. and Listeria monocytogenes, offers an all-in-one approach. - BACGene Listeria spp. can be used independently as an indicator for favourable Listeria monocytogenes growth conditions. - BACGene Listeria monocytogenes can be used to selectively detect the relevant pathogenic species only.
BACSpec Listeria ELISA Kit
- Cost-efficient screening for Listeria spp.
- Negative results available in less than 2 days
- Automated solution available
- Small lab footprint using the BOLT™ or ThunderBolt® instruments
- Robust and specific
Additionally, we can offer you on-site (at your site/ laboratory) and off-site (at our facility location in Freiburg, Germany) trainings, webinars and technical consultations.
Date Published: 25th July 2018
Source article link: Eurofins GeneScan Technologies GmbH
Detection of Genetically Modified Salmon