Food Risks Related T...
26th May 2020 Content supplied by: bioMérieux (Industry)
Ecological, Efficient and Sustainable Endotoxin Testing
REDUCED HANDLING TIME. LOWER RISK OF ERROR.
- >50% reduction of handling time
- Minimized error rate
- Down to 15 min assay run time for in-process control of water
ECOLOGICALLY FRIENDLY ENDOTOXIN TESTING.
- Based on Recombinant Horseshoe Crab Factor C (rFC)
- Consistent, reliable, and sustainable endotoxin detection
- Completely replaces the need for animal products in Endotoxin testing
CONSISTENCY WITHIN AND BETWEEN LOTS.
- The GOPLATE integrated standard curve provides r > 0.980 and low coefficient of variation (CV)
- Reproducibility in time and between different users, with low variation due to reagents
Date Published: 26th May 2020
Source article link: View
Food Risks Related To COVID-19