21st April 2020 Content supplied by: Condalab
CondaChrome® - New Line of Chromogenic Media from Condalab
CondaChrome® is a new line of chromogenic media that allows laboratories to shorten their time to result and make an easier presumptive identification of various microorganisms.
CondaChrome’s unique and optimized formulation is produced using chromogenic reagents, which release a chromophore into the media through specific enzymatic reactions. These reactions result in a distinctive colour in the growing colony. CondaChrome® also increases the selectivity and sensitivity of the media providing easy identification of suspicious colonies - even to the most untrained eyes.
All sectors of microbiology, from clinical diagnostics to food safety testing, will benefit from a chromogenic medium optimized for individual applications.
Features and Benefits of CondaChrome include:
- Fast results - read plates after only 24 hours incubation
- Easy identification - distinctive, easily recognised colonies
- Cost-effective - identify different species on the same plate
- Greater selectivity - reduced competitive flora
- Low limit of detection - can detect just one characteristic colony on a plate
- Simple protocol - plate straight from enrichment media
- Wide range available - for microbiological analysis in food, water and personal care industries
Founded in 1960, Condalab is Spain's first dehydrated culture media for microbiology and molecular biology manufacturer, as well as one of the world's leading ones. From its Madrid factory, they export to more than 120 countries all over the world, via their own offices and authorized distributors.
Use the 'request information' button below for more information on the CondaChrome range of chromogenic media.
Date Published: 21st April 2020
Source article link: View