10th April 2017 Content supplied by: bioMérieux (Clinical Diagnostics)
bioMérieux Your Expert in Infectious Diseases at ECCMID 2017
Did you know bioMérieux’s at ECCMID stand 9 this year? So why not see what’s trending on our stand and prepare ahead to make the most of your visit?
bioMérieux will be showcasing their numerous innovations in four key areas of expertise:
- Sepsis Diagnostic Management
- Antimicrobial Resistance (AMR)
- Immunocompromised Testing
- Microbiology Lab Efficiency
For the latest updates visit go.biomerieux.com/biomerieux-eccmid, this mini site will be regularly updated so check back from time to time! Looking forward to meeting you at Booth #9.
bioMérieux will also be hosting an Integrated Symposium on 'Diagnostic Solutions to Address One Health Antimicrobial Resistance Challenges' on Sunday April 23rd, 16:00-18:00 in Hall I, topics will include:
- Antimicrobial resistance: a global problem, requiring global “One Health” solutions
- Are clinical diagnostic tools applicable to veterinary medicine?
- Emerging bacterial resistance common to humans and animals
- Clostridium difficile: human and animal challenges
Download the pdf brochure 'Diagnostic Solutions to Address One Health Antimicrobial Resistance Challenges' for more details
Date Published: 10th April 2017
Source article link: View
bioMérieux Awarded Multi-year Agreement
FDA Clearance for BacT/ALERT®