AstraZeneca and LBT ...
30th January 2024 Content supplied by: Clever Culture Systems
APAS PharmaQC - Automated Microbiology Plate Reading Powered by A.I.
Artificial intelligence by microbiologists for microbiologists
APAS® PharmaQC uses advanced imaging and artificial intelligence algorithms to automate the analysis and interpretation of microbiology culture plates used in environmental monitoring. The cutting-edge technology supports your contamination control strategy, providing a greater level of consistency, traceability, and data integrity to your environmental monitoring workflow.
What does APAS PharmaQC do for your lab?
- Greater standardisation of results - Removes microbiologist variability and subjectivity of results
- Accurate microbial growth assessment - Colony morphology and CFU count reported
- Increased data integrity - Audit trail, digital record of results, and plate images available for review
- Rapid high-throughput system - Bulk sample loading, capable of reading 200 plates/hr
- No proprietary media - Open platform compatible with all major media suppliers
- Flexible system - One instrument supports both 90mm and contact plates
- Simple validation - Aligns with existing processes for environmental monitoring
- Improved staff satisfaction - Allows staff to focus on greater value add tasks within the laboratory
Visit our website to find out more, or contact us using the "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 30th January 2024
Source article link: View
AstraZeneca and LBT Partner to