The Emerald Conference - Evolution of Cannabis Science
: 26 Feb 2020 - 29 Feb 2020
: San Diego, United States
The Emerald Conference is embracing evolution in the cannabis industry by adopting a slightly different organising approach for the 2020 Emerald Conference.
Presentations will be grouped into broadly defined key cannabis industry segments that reflect products aimed at “medicinal” as well as “lifestyle” usage.
The conference will cover aspects of product routes of administration (inhaled, ingested, and applied) as well as products utilising either hemp (THC < 0.3 %), or cannabis (THC > 0.3 %) as starting materials.
There will be similar interest areas to previous years including:
- Regulatory and compliance
- Cannabis substance and product terminology in relation to the USP and ICH guidelines in support of international trade
- Pre-clinical/clinical research
- Cultivation and alternative strategies
- Ensuring upstream success
- Extraction and separation
- Applying current chemical manufacturing guidelines to the cannabis concentrate sector
- Formulation and fill/finish
- Putting together ingredients, manufacturing, & drug delivery
- Analytical solutions
The Emerald Conference has become a must-attend event for decision-makers in cannabis analytical testing, extraction science, research and development, cultivation science, formulations, and pre-clinical research - all in one place at one time.