Sampling for Food Safety Seminar
: 19 Mar 2019
: Chipping Campden, United Kingdom
Sector: Food & Beverage
Learn about the role of sampling in relation to food safety and the quality of food production.
- Gather insights into sampling processes and procedures in a range of contexts
- Hear company views on sampling from Moy Park, Nestlé, Premier Foods and McCormick
- Learn about sampling mistakes and errors, so they can be avoided
- Receive an update on sampling techniques and equipment used in the food industry
- Have an opportunity to have your sampling question answered
Who should attend?
The seminar will benefit those involved with determining and evaluating the safety and quality of food and drink production. All aspects associated with sampling including its context in food safety management systems will be discussed.