RSSL Sterility Webinar Series: Introduction to Mycoplasma and Cell Product Risks
: 22 Dec 2021
Sector : Pharmaceutical
Type : Webinar
Hosted by Tim Sandle, RSSL's complimentary sterility webinar series continues throughout 2021, with more sessions to guide you through the complex world of Sterility Testing.
Focusing on the latest draft of the EU GMP Annex 1 for sterile products manufacture, the series will discuss the different aspects that all manufacturers need to consider to remain compliant, including quality risk management, contamination strategy, cleanroom certification, and water systems.
Mycoplasma species are the most common contaminants in cellular therapies. This webinar introduces Mycoplasmas and outlines the risks they present and the remediation strategies required to control the microorganisms.
- Risks posed to cellular products
- Sterile filtration challenges
- Surface adherence challenges
- Sources of contamination including association with cell culture reagents
- Remediation strategies, including donor material assessment
Contact us for more information