Rapid Methods Europe 2021 - Virtual Conference
: 1 Feb 2021 - 3 Feb 2021
Sector: Clinical, Food & Beverage, Veterinary, Water
Type: Conference - Virtual, Webinar
RME2021 LIVE is aimed at a wide range of scientists, technologists, and professionals wishing to gain insight into innovations and breakthroughs in rapid analysis & diagnostics.
Attending the conference is an invaluable opportunity for laboratory managers and technicians, food safety and quality assurance/quality control managers, technical managers, industrial and water treatment operators, public administrators, veterinary diagnosticians, healthcare professionals, and others interested in rapid analysis and diagnostics.
Conference topics include, but are not limited to:
- microorganisms (bacteria, viruses, protozoa, parasites)
- chemical contaminants
- substances of emerging concern
- mycotoxins and plant toxins
- pesticide and veterinary drug residues
- plant pests and diseases
- waterborne organisms (algae, fish, ...)
- food integrity and fraud
- AI and blockchain
- Plenary lectures & parallel sessions
- Poster sessions
The Advisory Committee particularly encourages students to submit abstracts for poster presentations. A number of abstracts will be selected for 6-minute talks (speed presentations).
- Workshops & vendor demonstrations
- Instrument & manufacturers exhibition