Pharmaceutical Environmental Monitoring
: 21 Feb 2022
Sector : Pharmaceutical
Type : Training
Cherwell Laboratories has partnered with RSSL to host a Pharmaceutical Environmental Monitoring training course.
The one day course will be held online.
The course addresses environmental monitoring for the manufacturing of both sterile and non-sterile products and will cover:
- Legislation and guidance available
- Techniques employed to monitor pharmaceutical environments
- Data trending and how to manage out of limit results
- Review of risks associated with contamination sources, monitoring methods, trending and reporting of results
By the end of the course you will:
- Understand the testing techniques regularly used in pharmaceutical production operations
- Know how to interpret results and identify trends
- Know what factors to consider when developing an environmental monitoring programme appropriate for your operations
Here is some feedback from delegates from our previous sessions:
"A very comprehensive, well delivered course. The tutor was excellent, very knowledgeable and patient"
Formulation Team Leader, Teva/Actavis
"An excellent oversight of all the key aspects to consider for an environmental monitoring programme - useful for novices and 'old hands' alike"
Regulatory Manager & QP, Eurocaps Limited
"Very informative and the tutor is very clear in the delivery"
Team Leader Quality, Sanofi