Microbiome Connect Gut and Beyond Europe
: 6 Jul 2022 - 7 Jul 2022
: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Sector : Microbiome
Type : Conference - In person
The first EMA approved microbiome-targeted therapeutics is imminent. Your drug development pipeline must be investible for when capital floods the sector.
What is your next step?
- Develop rational drug platforms targeting validated pathways in gastrointestinal disorders and beyond in neurological, metabolic, and oncology-based indications.
- Build robust, scalable, and reproducible formulations and processes for LBPs entering late clinical investigations & reaching for the market.
By attending the conference, you will:
- Discover industry trends and upcoming targeted indications for the gut microbiome market from Stellate Therapeutics, Chr.Hansen and Utrecht university + Nutricia/Danone-Research
- Delve into manufacturing and standardisation regulations regarding LBP vs Probiotics with 4D Pharma
- Explore novel microbiome molecule for the hallmark of Parkinson's disease with Luxembourg Centre for Systems Biomedicine
- Develop an IP strategy for microbiome therapeutics protection with Michèle Paquier, Head of Intellectual Property, Eligo Bioscience
- Experience four dedicated tracks for in-depth knowledge on Gut-Brain Axis, Manufacturing & Standardisation, Immun-oncology and Gastrointestinal.
- Unveil the latest research insights with University College Cork on How the microbiome influences drug metabolism and how microbial modifications affect drug metabolism
- Meet Europe’s leading biotech community: 4D Pharma, Everimmune, Stellate Therapeutics, Targedys and Microbiotica as we address the latest clinical research and manufacturing questions to ensure an optimised product strategy
Register here or use the green "Request Information" button below to contact the event organiser for details.