Low Endotoxin Recovery/Masking - Hands-on Laboratory Training Course
: 11 Feb 2020 - 12 Feb 2020
: Bernried, Germany
In recent years the LAL test has become the preferred system to test for endotoxins, both for in-process control as well as for final inspection, and it is anchored in the pharmacopoeias. However, the problem of low endotoxin recovery is a challenge for the pharmaceutical microbiologist. Masking – or not? Evidence gaps? And how to close them? How to evaluate?
Join ECA Academy for this hands-on laboratory-based training and learn from experts in the field of Endotoxin testing.
- How to identify Low Endotoxin Recovery (LER)
- How to Set-up hold-time studies
- Analysis of influencing factors (Sample matrices, endotoxin, temperature, detection methods, etc.)
- Understanding the driving forces of LER
- Interpretation of test results
- Dedicated sample treatment for demasking