ISO/IEC 17025:2017 Addressing Transition Challenges Workshop
: 14 Mar 2019
: Huddersfield, United Kingdom
This one day event will take a Process Approach to the implementation of ISO/IEC 17025 within your business. We will provide you with the opportunity to discuss your specific concerns with UKAS and the chance to network with experts from a variety of industries.
Expert presentations and informal discussion with decision makers focusing on key areas such as Measurement Uncertainty, Internal and External Quality Control and Validation and Verification. There will be other opportunities to cover areas such as the Role of PT and Reference Materials.
- The Importance of Accreditation in Laboratories. Milestones to the New ISO/IEC 17025:2017
- The Major Changes in 17025; Risk & Opportunity, Decision Rules and ‘Stand-alone’ Sampling
- Transitioning to ISO 17025:2017m - One organisations experiences.
- Preserving data integrity and facilitating compliance with ISO 17025
- Measurement Uncertainty
- Internal and External QC
- Validation and Verification
Who should attend:
This event will be of particular interest to those responsible for the implementation, operation and management of standards within their organisations.
BMTA members £95.00 +VAT. Non Members £190.00 +VAT.