Environmental Monitoring Programme
: 17 Sep 2019 - 18 Sep 2019
: Lafayette, CO, United States
Sector: Food & Beverage
This two day training covers microbiological hazards, allergens and allergen validation. Including Listeria and Salmonella mapping and sampling selection.
- Understand the importance of a robust environmental monitoring program
- Gain insight to sampling techniques, where to sample and frequency of sampling, target organisms, and data management.
- Promote knowledge base to conduct environmental testing that adds value to your food safety and quality plans.
Who should attend?
Intended for those that are looking to improve and/or implement their facility's environmental monitoring program as well as those interested in gaining more knowledge of the environmental monitoring requirement set forth by GFSI schemes. Those involved in the industry include; Quality Control/Assurance personnel, Production Management/Supervisors, Sanitation personnel, and Consultants.
- Introduction to Environmental Monitoring
- Establishment of Objectives of an EMP
- Design of an Environmental Monitoring Program
- Use of Monitoring for Allergen Validation
- Strategies to Reduce Listeria in the Environment
- Strategies to Reduce Salmonella in the Environment
- Maintenance & Management of an Environmental Monitoring Program