Control of Pharmaceutical Water Systems
: 31 Mar 2020
Pharmig will hold their first virtual conference on the topic of Pharmaceutical Water Systems.
- Trouble shooting water systems - What auditors look for, How to react to OOS results, What is the data telling you?, Typical problem areas, Examples of poor design – what you can’t see!
- Burkholderia and water: Do we need to be concerned? - Recent recalls for BCC, An overview of BCC, USP Chapter 60 and Testing
- Three case studies relating to endotoxin contamination in water systems
- Biofilms in water systems: A practical perspective - What the risks are to water quality, Impact of microbes, Can you actually measure it?, How do you control it?, How do you remove it?, Microbiology testing
- Purified water systems - What can a purified water system consist of?, Microbial risks of a purified water system
- Pharma Water Systems – Regulatory compliance, best practice and system qualification, Water system requirements from our GMPs and pharmacopoeias, Impact of Annex 1 revision on WFI systems., Best practices to control and avoid contamination (GEP), Industry trends and opportunities.
Possible exhibitors technical presentation (TBC)
Pharmig (Pharmaceutical Microbiology Interest Group)
Phone: + 1920 871 999