2020 ISPE Biopharmaceutical Manufacturing Virtual Conference
: 1 Jun 2020 - 2 Jun 2020
Now a virtual experience; the 2020 ISPE biopharmaceutical manufacturing virtual conference takes as it's focus "vision for biomanufacturing: today's challenges and tomorrow's therapies".
Featured FDA presenters will provide updates on regulatory expectations, considerations, and perspectives on biotechnology and biological products.
- Hear compelling and informative presentations from global experts representing regulatory, industry, and academia
- Refine your own expertise and gain new insights into critical trends in the bio sector, including cell and gene therapy, monoclonal antibodies, oligonucleotides, and personalized medicines.
- Explore the case studies in process development and equipment design for profitable and sustainable manufacturing
- Learn about innovations in facility design and operations, and strategies for collaboration between manufacturers and regulators
- See how you can implement best practices used by CDMOs in non-traditional biopharma processes
- Understand the supply chain risks and challenges associated with the production of personalized medicines
International Society of Pharmaceutical Engineering (ISPE)