Thermo Scientific™ Finntip and Finntip Flex pipette tips
Principle: Finntip pipette tips are designed to work with Finnpipette pipettes to provide a pipetting system trusted to provide safe, accurate and reliable pipetting results
Approvals: Sterile Finntip tips are certified free of human DNA, DNase, RNase, and endotoxin (excluding Finntip macro tips: Finntip 1000 Ext, Finntip 5 mL, and Finntip 10 mL tips).
Suitability: Finntips work as a pipetting system with Finnpipette pipettes
Capital equipment required: NO
Finntip and Finntip Flex tips are engineered to make life in your lab safer, easier, and more successful. Designed and manufactured expressly for manual and electronic Finnpipettes, these tips are part of a Finnpipette system that has become a trusted standard of excellence for comfort, ease-of-use, and reliability.
- Designed to work with Finnpipette pipettes
- Deliver optimal accuracy and precision
- Colour coded by volume to match Finnpipettes
- Reduced pipetting forces from Finntip Flex tips
- Volume ranges from 0.2 µL to 10 mL in standard, extended length, and wide orifice tips.