Principle: Colony counter
Approvals: CFR21 Part 11 (PRO Version)
Suitability: Pharmaceutical industries, medical and veterinary industries, food industries, cosmetic industries, microbiology laboratories, etc.
Capital equipment required: No
The SphereFlash® is an automatic colony counter that accurately counts, pour, drop, spread and spiral plates on any media in two seconds. It performs the colony counting in a simple and reliable way thanks to its world-class LITE software and its patented built-in lighting system, which eliminates reflections.
The SphereFlash® is designed to use the smallest area on the bench for facing the challenges of a modern laboratory.
For more demanding users the software can be upgraded to SphereFlash® Colonies Pro Software to increase its capabilities, or even obtain the optional SphereFlash® Halos PRO Software to measure inhibition halos.
This device avoids the traditional manual method for counting colonies which can be subjective, tedious, and time-consuming.
- Reliable and consistent: Its patented spherical chamber eliminates reflections in both colonies and Petri plates, enabling uniform illumination. An improved image capture for better, more reliable, and consistent results.
- High resolution: Detect colonies of 0.3 mm using Colonies Lite Software and 0.046 mm using Colonies Pro Software.
- Optional software upgrades: The Colonies LITE software version included in the unit can be independently upgraded to Colonies PRO or Halos PRO at any time.
- Accuracy of counting: Can filter colonies efficiently by colors and diameters and distinguish overlapped colonies on those on challenging backgrounds.
- Small dimension for an optimized space management: 288x220x371 mm / 1.34x8.66x14.6 in
- One-size-fits-all: A single device for all types of plates. The adapters and centering devices enable to switch plate anytime. Designed for 100 mm, 90 mm, 60 mm (RODAC plates), membrane filter plates, 3M Petrifilm™, Compact Dry™ and MC-Media Pad® plates.
- Audit Trail: SphereFlash® Colonies Pro & Halos Pro software’s comply with 21 CFR Part 11. Security-relevant chronological set of records for documentary evidence of the sequence of activities that have affected at any time a specific operation or event in the colony counter.
- Report generation: Easy and automatic generation of result reports, with customizable layout to include your company’s logo and/or information.
- High throughput: A fast and powerful image processing software together with the automatic closing of the spheric chamber allows minor user interventions and time optimization. Count many plates in optimized time!
IUL S.A. view full details
Ciutat d’Asunción 4, 08030 Barcelona,
Website: Visit Website
Tel: + 93 274 0232