SAS Hand Held Air Samplers
Manufacturer: Cherwell Laboratories Ltd
Principle: Air impaction onto agar plate followed by incubation
Suitability: Microbiological monitoring of cleanrooms and production areas
Capital equipment required: Yes
The SAS range of hand held air samplers are for the microbiological sampling of air as part of an environmental monitoring program.
- Achieve rapid cubic metre sampling across many applications.
- Uses readily available Contact (RODAC) or Petri dish plates avoiding costly, specialist consumables.
- SAS Super 100 / Super 180 for indoor air monitoring, food premises and lower grade cleanrooms.
- SAS Super 180 is suitable for use in higher grade cleanrooms, isolators, laminar air flow cabinets and operating theatres
- SAS Super Duo has two sampling heads allowing two different media can be run at the same time allowing e.g. TVC and Yeast and Mould testing to be simultaneous.