Capital equipment required: YES
Filta-Max xpress is a filter-processing system for the capture and recovery of Cryptosporidium and Giardia.
Principle: Filta-Max xpress is a rapid, efficient technology for the capture and recovery of Cryptosporidium and Giardia. The filter module has been optimized to capture target organisms from a wide range of raw water matrices. Using air pressure to force a specifically developed elution buffer through the filter, the elution procedure has been developed to rapidly and simply elute target organisms at the push of a button. The action of the buffer, coupled with the unique architecture of the foam filter, results in a highly effective process. A sample can be run in less than two minutes.
- Offers fully automated elution.
- Operates with the push of a button.
- Requires minimal equipment.
- Requires very little hands-on time.
- Provides fastest sample processing available
- Takes 2 minutes or less per sample, regardless of sample matrix
- Reduces labour
- Minimizes variability with automation
- Requires higher productivity in your laboratory
Sampling is easy
- Variety of sampling and collection choices
IDEXX Laboratories Inc view full details
Website: Visit Website
Tel: + 207 856 0496