Rapid, Reliable Test...
19th May 2022 Content supplied by: Thermo Fisher Scientific (Industrial Applications)
Thermo Scientific™ Culti-Loops™ Quality Control Organisms
Thermo Scientific™ Culti-Loops™ Quality Control Organisms are manufactured using proprietary gel preservation, offering unique advantages over lyophilized organisms, including faster recovery, enhanced viability, and direct-streak-to-plate capabilities.More efficient recovery of organisms saves on laboratory resources and time.
To recover the organism, simply moisten the gel film by placing the loop directly on warm agar for 10–15 seconds.
- From loop to plate
- Convenience: Decrease time and unnecessary costs of laboratory resources with a direct-streak inoculating loop that requires no rehydration.
- Performance: Obtain enhanced viability and recovery with proprietary gel-preserved organisms.
- Value: Consolidate ordering time and shipping costs by turning to one supplier for high-quality culture media and quality control organisms.
- Confidence: Reach complete traceability with ATCC® License Derivative strains.
- Efficiency: Achieve accurate and convenient documentation with peel-off, transferable labels.
- Safety: Reduce the risk of contamination and infection with zero organism handling
- No rehydration required
Stringent quality control ensures reproducible clinical test results and consistent microbiological evaluation of pharmaceuticals and food, for effective, high-performance products. For quality results, you can depend on, backed by over 30 years of expertise, trust Thermo Scientific Culti-Loops Quality Contol Organisms.More than 600 organisms available, including convenient sets for identification systems
- ISO certified
- cGMP (current Good Manufacturing Practices) compliant, FDA registered
Licensed Derivative Program member.
Click here to download our comprehensive solution for Microbiological QC testing
Click here to receive a copy of the "Stock Culture Maintenance Protocol". This document highlights industry guidelines and best practices to ensure compliance with various standards, at the same time as making optimum use of materials.
For more details contact the supplier using the green "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 19th May 2022
Source article link: View
Rapid, Reliable Test for Salmonella
Discover Unparalleled Food Safety, Quality