FDA Authorizes Flu &...
A New Highly Sensiti...
7th September 2020 Content supplied by: BC Aplicaciones Analíticas S.L.
Sensilux®: The Easiest Solution for Your Beverage Batch Release
As a manufacturer of aseptic or extended shelf-life beverages, your company needs a fast and reliable system to control potential microbial presence and growth, before batch release.
Based on the widely used bioluminescence technology, now you have an alternative: Sensilux®. A fast and simple method applicable to several types of beverages produced in the industry: from milk and dairy products to vegetable extracts (soy, almond, rice, oat beverages); fruit juices or mixed milk/fruit smoothies; soups and broths, and several others.
Our system offers your quality control laboratory several advantages:
- Fast method; up to 600 results/hour (after incubation)
- Easy to use and reliable with high sensitivity
- Early detection of potential contaminants leads to reduced inventory and warehouse lead times
- For a high number of samples, robotic automated sampling including sample traceability and pH measurement
- Personalised technical support
To find out more please use the green "Request Information" button below.
Date Published: 7th September 2020
Source article link: View
FDA Authorizes Flu & SARS-CoV-2 Multiplex
A New Highly Sensitive, Cost