13th November 2023 Content supplied by: FUJIFILM Wako Chemicals U.S.A. Corporation
Safeguarding of Water for Injection
PYROSTAR™ Neo is a new endotoxin detection reagent that mirrors nature but is developed by recombinant technology. The future of synthetic endotoxin detection.
PYROSTAR™ Neo is a lyophilized reagent that combines 3 recombinant factors (factor C, factor B, proclotting enzyme) with sequences derived from Limulus polyphemus and a chromogenic substrate (peptidyl pNA).
The PYROSTAR™ Neo is a highly sensitive and specific assay for endotoxin.Features:
- Colorimetric method can be used with an absorbance plate reader
- 3-Factor system mimics the same cascade reaction as traditional LAL
- Endotoxin-specific reagent eliminates the risk of false positives from (1-->3)ß-D-Glucan
- 100% free of horseshoe crab blood
- Quantitative range: 0.001 to 50EU/mL
- High sensitivity with less lot-to-lot variation
- Stable storage after dissolution (4 hrs. at 2-8°C and 2 weeks at -30°C
- Validation data available from manufacturer
To learn more, visit FUJIFILM Wako or use the Request Information button below to contact the supplier.
Date Published: 13th November 2023
Source article link: View
Pyrostar™ NEO, an Endotoxin