charles river Endosafe Trillium rCR cartridges

« Previous article
Two Clinical Trials ...

5th October 2020  Content supplied by: Promicol B.V.

Rapid Microbial Quality Control of "Exotic" Products

The Promicol ATP bioluminescence method is known and used by a huge variety of dairies, fruit juice producers, and cosmetic companies all over the world. Companies with, low, medium or high throughput, trust our method and benefit from the advantages. Most of their QC samples are analysed using the Promicol method and released up to 5 days earlier compared to traditional methods. BUT….

…there are so many more possibilities beyond just testing plain milk or a simple orange juice. Promicol offers solutions for testing a wide range of products, even the ones you might not imagine testing using ATP bioluminescence. While a standard ATP kit might cover 80% of the product range, a customised solution will cover the remaining 20%. In this way, QC procedures can be changed and optimised for our customer's entire product range. Even better, ATP bioluminescence can be made available for companies who thought their products could not be analysed using a rapid method and thus stick to traditional methods.

At Promicol we know that the ‘one size fits all’ solution is not sufficient and thus tailored solutions are imperative to ensure the potential to test a broad spectrum of products while ensuring the highest sensitivity of the method. Our customers can therefore be sure that the results are reliable, and that a safe product is released to the market. We work closely with our customers to find the most appropriate solution.

Making ATP work for you, together with you!

Over the years we have developed several customised solutions to help our customers implement a rapid microbial test method for their products even though they thought this would not be possible. We have successfully developed a unique solution to analyse goat and sheep milk using ATP bioluminescence and we have created test kits for many more challenging products, for example:

  • Tomato-based products such as purée, sauce, paste, pulp, or juice
  • Bean based products such as purée or paste
  • Coconut based products such as milk, cream, or water
  • Sour cream and cream cheese products
  • Soya sauce
  • Vinegar
  • High protein puddings and desserts
  • Fruit concentrates

The most difficult part is to develop reagents, and measurement parameters, which can cope with the chemistry and texture of the product, as well as ensuring the highest sensitivity of the method itself. Our custom fitting team uses all its experience to create a set-up which allows the customer to get a simple yes or no answer as to presence or absence of microbial ATP.

If you want to learn more about our method or want to discuss possibilities for your specific product contact Promicol and together we will find your tailored solution. We are awaiting your request.

For further information about the technology please use the green "Request Information" button below.

Share on:


Date Published: 5th October 2020

Source article link: View

View full company details