8th April 2021 Content supplied by: PCR Biosystems
PCR Products You Can Rely On – Expanded Range from PCR Biosystems
PCR Biosystems is committed to providing researchers, developers, and diagnostic kit manufacturers with the reliable PCR reagents they need for accurate and sensitive detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus and its variants.
All products are manufactured according to ISO 13485 standards to meet (and exceed) the requirements for medical device components. And to support high-throughput diagnostic workflows, we’ve introduced 50mL and 500mL bulk sizes of our RT-qPCR mixes into our standard portfolio to provide greater consistency, convenience, and value in testing for COVID-19.
Products for Molecular Detection of SARS-CoV-2 Variants:
- qPCRBIO Probe 1-Step Virus Detect – A high-concentration 4x RT-qPCR kit designed specifically for ultra-sensitive, high-throughput detection of viral RNA sequences, including SARS-CoV-2. Enables users to add more sample to their reactions to boost analytical sensitivity, even when working with small volume reactions.
- RiboShield™ RNase Inhibitor – A recombinant protein that blocks the activity of a wide range of ribonucleases to reliably protect RNA from RNase digestion in all RNA-sensitive applications.
- qPCRBIO Probe 1-Step Go – A universal 2x master mix engineered for fast and sensitive 1-step RT-qPCR using sequence-specific probes. The redesigned buffer system, thermostable reverse transcriptase, and antibody-mediated hot start technology support rapid and accurate detection of the SARS-CoV-2 virus.
- UltraScript Reverse Transcriptase – A thermostable reverse transcriptase, producing high-quality cDNA ideal for a variety of downstream applications. The enzyme enables highly sensitive and accurate reverse transcription of viral RNA sequences, making it an ideal component of RT-qPCR-based SARS-CoV-2 detection tests.
- PCRBIO HS Taq DNA Polymerase & Mixes – Whether you need a hot start enzyme for high-throughput assays, automated reaction setup, or the detection of a low copy viral template, PCRBIO HS Taq DNA Polymerase is a robust, industry-leading enzyme to meet your needs.
- IsoFast™ Bst 1-Step Mix – A dual enzyme system for fast isothermal amplification of RNA targets in one step, without the need for specialized thermocycling equipment.
We know there are enough challenges to be faced during a global crisis without having to worry about reagent supply. That’s why we massively scaled up the manufacture of critical reagents for rapid and sensitive virus detection.
And if you need help optimizing your assay conditions and turnaround times, our highly experienced team is on hand to help. For more information, click here or use the 'Request Information' button provided below.
Date Published: 8th April 2021
Source article link: View
PCR Biosystems Launches Advanced Bst
New Lyo-Ready PCR Reagents Unlock